Saturday, November 30, 2013

Dear Blog,

Finally i decide to blog back after 3 years. Reason why? I start to realized as i grow older in my young adult life, no one can really be there for me always. Well i can't blame them thou, everyone have their personal life things to do. That's why i don't really share my problem with people that frequent like i use to. Cause i feel like i'm just a burden to them, i really do! Now i know why people say, they wish they stay like a child forever.

Nowdays i just feel like im so useless. Keep making mistake and get on to people nerve. Sometimes i just wish i could migrate oversea and start anew leaving everything behind as past. Life mean nothing to me now. Living my life day by day without any purpose.

I use to be the happiest girl in my teenage life. But now things wont be the same. im still searching my purpose, motivation and adventure of life. Pray things will be figure out soon. Amin.

Lots Of Love,
ath