Wednesday, August 11, 2010

imma happy supafly chick

Hello Hellooo c:

Well glad to say im back to ma imma happy superfly chick C:
Although sometime i always remember him as he still around me during fridae and the weekends
But never than less life have to move on, i must have the mindset to accept that...
He just ma full-time buddy and just a part-time lover.

Nowdays i am easily pour out man
i dont know why, it just meant to be out
But when i think back, it is a small matter that i am crying about
In ma past, im a strong and find way to overcome feeling
Maybe im just stress over school assignment, work and lifetime
I just hope i will put a strong heart in facing ma obstacles.

Todae is the first day of fasting month, OMG! The three Malay guys in ma class
Really man, testing ma patience sey, They keep teasing me sey in class
They know that im trying ma best not to say vulgar language during fasting month.
ISH! irritated ar hahaha
.

Ouh ya, I kena match make by ma classmate cici nattasa and nazirah
With one guy by the name of Khairi, he is mix Malay with Japan
But nah, i dun want to be match make sey.
Let me find by myself :)