Sunday, August 8, 2010

Love the way you lie

It had been 3 days now, i didn't talk to him. Seriously when im day dreaming, looking far at the open space. All I know that the next thing happen is feeling blue occur in me, it is freaking hard for me. I dont know what that i had done until you take a distant from me. Enuf of this dude, can you just voice out what bother you alot? Sometime i saw you eyeing on me from far but why we are not close like we use to be... i freaking miss those time dude where we joke around, share stories and give advice.
On the second day of not talking to each other, i make the move to ask why?
Me: It been 2 days you didnt talk to me. Why sey?
You: *Turn head left to me, scared to make eye contact, looked infornt back and shrug shoulder*

Me: *Sigh and looked left*
You: *Tap legs*
Me: Annoy *Gave sharp look at you*
You: *Looked right*

Amacam gerek kan, i look left you look right. HOBBY PAH!?!

I need answer not silence.
I guess i just play part in your silence aye, until you want to end the silence.


Izwandi

Sorry people i just need to let it out from ma heart.